Saturday 14 December 2013

14th December: New Sample!


Has it really been a week since my last sample? Gosh. This sample has gone through a lot of changes with both colour scheme and characters. I think the scene may have turned out better if I had spent longer focusing on characters, rather than diving straight into it. As mentioned last time, they were originally going to be bees... then cats, then pandas, then mice, before eventually settling on rabbits. The colour scheme is certainly new to me, and I'm not sure it entirely works- but I did enjoy drawing all the little cakes!(Do the ones on the stand need to be a bit bigger?). It's come out better than some of my samples while at Uni, but still doesn't feel quite there.
I'm also thinking about revisiting 'The Cornershop Mice' in a christmas theme, but we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment