Tuesday 16 April 2013

Charlie and the Moon: Complete



It's been a long few weeks, but I've finally finished the illustrations for Dreaming Tiger Productions 'Charlie and The Moon'! I didn't quite realize just how big this project was until I'd started it. The final project compromises of 14 backgrounds/scenes, some with moveable objects on different layers, and over 20 character poses (I daren't count them all). Given the relatively short time scale, I've completed the project slightly sooner than I planned, leaving me a hectic few weeks left for everything else!
This project has been quite challenging for me,as I rarely draw humans- and meant facing my illustration nemesis: backgrounds! Although I have a long way to go on them, I've certainly made a massive improvement as they don't look quite as 'flat' as they used to. So heres Charlie- my first drawing of a child character! :

No comments:

Post a Comment